Thursday, December 4, 2008

4. Have you ever experienced a predicted dream? Has anyone ever suggested something about you future that has actually come true? Did their comments i

- People time to time say, I remember this scene from my dream or memory. People normally think that they dreamed such scene and be amazed by it. However, it is actually a mistake made by the brain that it makes us feel like we saw the scene before in our dream. SO I experienced numbers of de ja vus but never had a predicted dream. However, I can think of my mother’s experience. She told me that she had a dream of a beautiful snake in her dream and few months later, after that dream, she found out that she had a baby. That baby is my sister and incredibly, she was born on the year of snake (Chinese zodiac kind of thing, forgot the name). like this Koreans believe some dreams symbolize something and people suggest we buy a lottery when we dream about a pig, blood, and etc. the comments that people make greatly influence us because they have their explanations and experiences that proves that something real happened after they dreamed of a such thing. It is amazing sometimes because people do have incredible experiences about the dream however, I think they are superstitions.

No comments: